Saturday, February 16, 2013

My Office

Currently I only have class for about six hours a week. I have a lot of time where I don't need to be anywhere. With all that free time, I'm really lucky that I have some office space at CBS.

The campus at CBS is spread out (I will do a blog post on this soon). Each of my classes meets at a different site and my office is at a fourth one.

Exterior of my building.
We're using someone else's office who is currently away. It's very quiet at the office and I enjoy having someplace to go everyday to work.

Inside the office.

5 comments:

  1. So, it looks you've been a busy girl, even riding some mail trikes? Say hi to Bjorn and Ziyu from me! :) PS: does your google voice number mean I can call or text you from my phone like I would a regular number?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, as my sister said, you can call or text me normally and it goes to my phone here as long as I have Internet. :)

      Delete
    2. E, you choose not to get net on your phone?

      Are you sharing an office?

      Delete
  2. To Rahul, yes, you can call and text it like any number. She got the idea from her brillant younger sister.

    E, are you and Ziyu sharing an office?

    Love from BG,
    JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. Good to know brilliance runs in the Wilhoits! :)

    ReplyDelete